Some Great Things They Do In China
1. When you enter your hotel room you drop your electronic key in a slot on the wall, and the lights turn on. This also activates the TV. When you leave, you take your key and the lights turn off.
2. Great lighted traffic signs on the major highways at major interchanges. These show all the various roads and connections. In green when all is moving well; in yellow when delayed; and in red when stopped. At a glance you can see what the traffic is like and choose your route.
3. Traffic lights count down the time to the change for the last 15 seconds.
4. Light controls for all lights in a hotel room are at the bedside.
5. Fluffy feather duvets on every bed.
6. The door to your hotel room has a catch for the doorstop so when you push it open hard it stays open. Very nice for getting luggage in and out.